January 29th, 2014
The T & C’s. Please read carefully
* Your gift voucher will be used to cover one photoshoot session with Innovate Photo for boudoir photos only.
* The recipient of the voucher will have the option to purchase more photos and/or an album once she has received her standard package.
* The shoot is to be held at a time and location agreed to by both the photographer and client and is non-refundable but can be rescheduled due to weather or illness (on both sides).
* Special/preferred locations used will be for the clients account.
* Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
* Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue and shoot must be booked for a date within this time.
* The actual shoots are for WOMEN ONLY and only for BOUDOIR
Standard packages and pricing apply
January 29th, 2014
Some new ones coming your way!
January 20th, 2014
This year couldn’t have started off any better!
I recently entered the Cash Contest Competition held by the Association of International Boudoir Photographers (AIBP), judged by Nino Batista and Skip Cohen and prize given by The Boudoir Album! And the photo I entered of my beautiful client Ms N was chosen as the grand prize winner!!!
Thank you to makeup artist Yowyn du Plooy who assisted me on the day of this shoot, helping me create this level of hotness .
But a HUGE thank you to Ms N who finally gave the nod to share this image. It has been one of my most hushed photo shoots but also one of my most loved! I am truly lucky that Ms N finally gave permission to share her amazing photo with the world because I immediately knew this was a world class image!
Also congrats to Cate Scaglione with her win!
“So many congrats to South African Member, Yvette De Beer, for winning our $500 GRAND PRIZE in this year’s AIBP Cash Contest! Longtime member of AIBP, & incredibly talented photographer, she makes me want to hop a flight & make the 24 hour trek to have a session with her!
And Cate Scaglione picked up First Place spot in the Cash Contest winning $100! As 2014′s Photographer to Watch, you can read more about Cate in PHILOSOPHIE boudoir Magazine, which will be released at the end of January. See more of our members’ work & see why AIBP wants you to know these amazing artists in this next issue… stay tuned!”
Beyond stoked to say the least hey!!